Today I want to talk about anger. How to get rid of the anger stored in our soul's energy fields ~ from this lifetime, as well as, past lifetimes ~ How to deal with anger when it arises and How not to re-create anger in the future.
At some point on your healing journey you are going to run into your ANGER. As we go deeper and deeper into the true, real nature of our true selves we will discover the darkness that needs to be transmuted and turned into Gold ~ the gold light of our true essence. In Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross's book, On Death and Dying, she states that all dis-ease requires change within the patient to facilitate healing and all change requires the giving up, surrender, or death of a patient. It could be the death of a habit, job, life-style, relationship, belief system or even a physical organ. She talks about the five stages of healing: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. Once we go through all of these stages we then graduate into Rebirth and the Creation of a New Life.
People who claim they have no anger are in denial. Denial serves a purpose at it keeps us from seeing what we are not prepared to see and feel. However, we can not keep ourselves in denial forever. Long term denial is very costly and keeps the soul in a pattern of illness and recreation until the issues are dealt with properly and released from the souls energy field. Whatever is in our energy fields is what creates our current reality. If we have an energy field full of anger, resentment, hate and rage we will continue to attract people and situations into our life that will mirror back to us the darkness within that needs to be healed.
Anger is a feeling. It is a core sensation in the body. When people get angry they often say, "I am so angry my blood is boiling." We can feel anger surging through our bodies ~ and it doesn't feel good. Because of this, we often times resist the feeling and end up storing it in our energy fields, placing it in a deal with later folder....and usually we never deal with it. Anger becomes a reactive e-motion when we choose to respond. Emotion is energy in motion. The best way to deal with anger is to FEEL it. Don't respond, don't resist it, don't store it, just feel it. Let it flow through you. Our feelings simply want to be felt and when we allow them to be felt we allow ourselves time to pause at our feelings instead of ignoring them or leaping forward into our emotions.
Currently, the Earth and all beings are in a state of rapid healing and transformation. We are moving into the Christed energies of the photon belt which are activating ancient memories, ancient soul wounds and DNA. Humanity at this time has a choice to remain just as they are refusing to grow, heal and expand their current level of being or we can choose to actively participate in our soul's transformational process fully accepting and integrating the incoming energies of the Christ Consciousness. Each one of us are being asked to rise in vibration and begin our own process of cleansing, releasing and healing. Whatever we have stored in our conscious, unconscious and subconscious minds (our energy fields) is what creates our current reality. If we want to change our future, we have to change our now and that means we must heal all of the negative distortions within our energy fields. Basically, we need to get in touch with and heal our anger so we can release it.
HOW TO GET RID OF THE ANGER STORED IN YOUR ENERGY FIELDS:
1. Meditate! When we meditate we bring more and more of our Spirit down into our body. Our Spirit will bring to the surface those things hidden in the unconscious and subconscious minds that needs to be healed. Our SPIRITual light transforms, heals, energizes, brings awareness, expands our consciousness, raises our vibrations and connects us to the divinity in ourselves and everyone else. This light penetrates the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy fields helping us dislodge any stagnant blocked energy.
2. Decide to pull yourself out of denial. The issues you currently have in this lifetime are the same issues you have had in previous lifetimes. Review your entire life focusing on the areas that have brought up the most anger for you. Begin a journel or write a letter to all the people who have made you angry. Really allow yourself to go there with the intention to RELEASE your negative feelings and emotions. State, it claim it, own it, feel it. Allow yourself to scream, cry or even talk to other persons soul letting them know how hurt you are.
3. Review your knee-jerk behavioral reactions. These repetitive behavioral patterns need to be acknowledged before you will be able to transcended them. They are indicative of negative stored energy from your past that has not been dealt with that keeps you in a pattern of recreation. We should not take our emotions out on other people. If we are not careful our emotions can create additional karma for us. We need to learn how to balance, express and release our feelings and emotions in a positive way. It is best to feel our feelings but control our emotions and reactive behaviors.
4. Find a great Psyco Spiritual therapist......someone who combines psychology with spirituality. Psyco -Spiritual Therapist will not keep you stuck in your story like traditional therapist. They will help you evolve out of it accessing the unconscious parts of yourself so you can release them and move forward.
5. Find a great energy healer! Energy work will greatly assist you in moving out stuck energy that is ready to be released. There are many modalities to choose from. DNA THETA HEALING (my favorite), REIKI, CRANIAL SACRAL, EMF BALANCING, ROLFING etc....
6. Feelings and emotional wounds are stored in the tissues of the physical body and in your energy fields. Massage and exercise are great ways to remove stuck energy. Yoga, walking, running, re-bounding, dancing etc.
HOW TO DEAL WITH ANGER WHEN IT ARISES
1. Immediately step into the observer mode. Pause, feel what is surging through your system. Watch what is occurring. Be present with the feeling flowing through you. Ask yourself if this is REALLY something to continue to be angry over or have you been triggered from something in the past that needs to be looked at and released. If it is a person who has made you angry and you feel you need to address the situation, make sure you do it from a place of grounded spiritual understanding. Oftentimes, it is better to dismiss ourselves from the person and approach the situation at a different time when we can address it from a state of energetic balance and not chaos.
2. Become aware of your mind chatter. Stop it! Command the God within you to come forward and take dominion over your thoughts with ease and grace. Our thoughts are powerful and creative especially when we apply a lot of emotional energy to them.
3. Get outside in nature! Take a walk. Ask the Earth energies to help balance your emotional body.
4. State mantras:
"I allow others to be themselves and I set myself free"
"I am a being of the violet fire, I am the purity God desires. (Violet Flame Meditation)
"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you for the Lesson. We are free." (Ho'oponopono)
HOW NOT TO CREATE ANGER IN THE FUTURE
1. Clear the negativity from your energy fields. Whatever is in the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind is what creates our previous and current life circumstances.
2. Become aware that everything that happens in your life is an experience for you to learn from. You (the totality of your being both conscious and unconscious) draws all experiences to yourself in order to advance your soul. Everything both positive and negative happens because it serves the purpose of helping you to awaken to the truth of who you are.
3. No one is a victim! Nothing happens to us unless our soul is in agreement for it to happen. Every person that has come into our lives, on a soul level, has agreed to play a role for us in order to help us advance our spiritual growth or to balance karma. These relationships are a catalyst for transformation and are our greates tool for awakening. All that you create for yourself is YOU loving you even when you have created a difficult situation.
4. Accept the Universal Mirror that is being shown to you and learn your soul lessons so you don't have to recreate them over and over. Ask your Soul questions: What is this person or situation reflecting back to me? What behavior thought or belief does this person have that I too need to heal within my own being? What lessons are they reflecting to me that I need to learn?
5. Forgiveness. When we fully accept responsibility for our lives knowing that we are the creator of our entire life experience and remember that we are not powerless victim of circumstances, how could we not forgive those who have harmed us? Forgiveness has nothing to do with the other person; it has everything to do with you, your own inner freedom and desire to move forward in your life.
6. Allow the old you to Die so you can birth a new you. This can be a very painful part of your healing journey because you will mourn the loss of specific relationships, habits, addictions, behavioral patterns, attachments, belief systems, life styles etc....Allow whatever is not for your highest good to be released. When we let things go we free up energy in our energy fields to allow something new to come in. Let the old you die so the new you can be incarnated!
7. Love yourself enough to set boundaries! We teach other people how to treat us ~ so if you are allowing others to continue to activate anger within you, you are teaching them it is o.k. You are being self-abusive! When you love yourself, others will naturally love you as well. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how much you love you. Give yourself a big hug for doing this kind of deep soul work! It takes courage and great strength to transcend ourselves.